MEMORIAL DAY COMMEMORATIVE SERVICE
CHARLESTOWN REVOLUTIONARY CEMETERY
Please join us at a commemorative service honoring our Revolutionary Soldiers. The cemetery is located on Charlestown Road opposite the Charlestown Playhouse. People are welcome to park in the Playhouse parking lots.
Highlights of the Service
- Invocation – Rev. Dr. Eric H. Woodworth Charlestown United Methodist Church
- Raising of the Revolutionary Flag – Scout Troop 67
- Pledge of Allegiance & Star Spangled Banner
- Comments – Nancy K. Loane ED.D.
- Daughters of the American Revolution – Ann Kline
- Comments Charlestown Supervisors
- Thank you – Barbara De Wilde, President, CHS
- Benediction – Rev. Dr. Eric H. Woodworth